For fear of sounding weird or for fear of rejection, people are limited in their sexual experience because of what they want to bring to the bedroom. What I want to talk about in this entry are a few things for people to spice things up and step outside this box of inhibitions. Maybe you’ve done it, maybe you haven’t, but either way, it might spark something for you to try again or try for the first time.
Web Cam Sex– I’m not talking about anything super kinky unless you’re into that sort of thing, then, by all means, go ahead. I’m talking about a sexy striptease for your partner or even a full on masturbation show. It really just depends on your comfort level. There are however a few guidelines you should follow to enable an enjoyable experience for the both of you:
- Make sure all the techy boring stuff is taken care of beforehand. Nothing kills the mood more than a slow internet connection
- Exaggerate the slowness of your movement or your partner may miss something you do.
- Anything you need must be within arms reach. (ie toys, lube etc.)
- Make sure you position the camera so you are never out of frame. (there’s no point if they can’t see you)
Threesome– It may sound kinky, sexy and spontaneous, but the best threesomes are done with someone you know pretty well. Picking up a stranger is the advice they give in movies and tv shows which isn’t wise. Just a few rules that are set to ensure your successful Menge a Trois:
- Your third person should be someone that trust so as not to ruin the friendship later
- Keep the lines of communication open. (Are you and/or your partner bi-comfortable? talk about it)
- Set up guidelines so nobody does anything someone else doesn’t like. (There will be resentment later)
Voyeurism– As far as your individual person goes, it can be looked at from either side. The most common would be you and your partner being watched, but to take it one step further, you or your partner watching the other with someone else. The adrenaline you get from not being in control amps up the orgasm you feel when you release.
Anal Play- For this, you really need to be open in your sexuality. I know its a sensitive topic, but someone’s gotta talk about it. With this type of sex play, it can be for both men and woman. The back door for a man can be pleasing if the right area is stimulated, the same goes for a woman. But there are a few rules to keep in mind before pursuing this route:
- Don’t do it unless you have permission from your partner
- Be hygienic. Wash yourself of any feces so as not to smell and/or be offensive to your partner.
- Be gentle and use enough lubrication.
- The partner being penetrated should push back on to the penetrator.
- Relax, but stop immediately if there is a pain, strong discomfort or bleeding.
These are just a few things to get you thinking about different ways to spice things up. Talk to your partner about what you are comfortable with and how open you are willing to be with them sexually. The only thing ever lost is if you never ask.