- Eat more fruits and vegetables – They cleanse your system, plus they are good for the overall health of your body. Besides, they taste yummy!
- Drink water – It flushes toxins out of your kidneys and keeps your body healthy and hydrated.
- Get plenty of fiber – what? fiber, that’s for old people. While that may be true, it is good at any age to keep your body healthy and moving.
- Throw away the past – Get rid of clothes, trinkets, or friends that may be holding you back. If you haven’t worn in it 3 years, Toss it! If it just sits there collecting dust, Toss it! If you don’t know why you still hang out with them, Talk it out and end it!
- Develop a hobby – get out of your comfort zone and try something new. (wine club, model trains, painting, etc) just try something different to expand and change your usual routine.
- Vision board – I know it sounds cheesy, but trust me it works. map out what you want out of life. Think about the promotion or job you want, the weight you want to lose, the places you want to travel, and put it on the board. It is a tangible reminder that you need to be working towards more!
- Think Positive – Not just think, but say, do, write more positive things into your life. Don’t let the negativity of your thoughts and others define who you are and where you’re going. Deep in your soul you know your greatness, but we all need a reminder every now and again.
- Take a bath – Using some well-placed oils, scents, and bubbles, your day or even your life can be improved by taking the time to relax. It recharges your body so that you can take on everything in your life.
Get some rest – It may seem obvious, but most people think that getting sleep is getting rest which in most cases is false. Your body needs to REST. Turn off all your electronics (phone, laptop, TV, tablets, etc.) and shut the world out for a while. Your life and work will still be there, but getting back to 100% will help you tackle everything you need to do.
- Meditate – It will improve your concentration, your health, your knowledge of self, and can cause you to be less bothered by the little things. Take the time to get to know your mind.